twitter



Written by Funn Lim

Welcome to my episodic thoughts of Outbound Love which is a summary plus critical analysis on episode per episode basis. I will be commenting as I watch each episode as it is shown on ASTRO ON DEMAND. It is a new series so I welcome all comments, but please refrain from major spoilers of future episodes for the benefit of those who are watching together with me or just joined in. If it is a small spoiler, just write SPOILERS before you post any further. Please post your comments for specific episode in the specific post (as per the episode number). I hope to see this series through and I may miss a few episodes so when you see * next to an episode number, it means there is no episodic thought for that particular episode. There will not be any updates notice posted here or in point2e.com whenever this blog is updated. Just check back every weekday, before the broadcast of the next episode, the thought would be posted by then. 

As this is summary plus opinion based posts, please take note everything posted in here in the main post is my own personal opinion.

Thank you for joining me in this discussion/recap. Hope to see you here often.

By the way relive the first series through many reviews in Point2e as well as my rather full spoilers episodic thoughts. Check out the Subject Matter panel for the links!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcomed. However do avoid future spoilers for past episodes meaning in current episode you may post about past or current spoilers and speculations but in a past episode please avoid posting spoilers for future episodes that you have seen. Do keep the discussion to the relevant episodes.

© Copyright 2014- Funn Lim @ Point2e.com;